Ragequit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all about making people RAGEQUIT!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intervention texture.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Probleem

Probleem

Intervention texture. Empty
PostSubject: Intervention texture.   Intervention texture. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 pm

So... I'm in need of intervention original texture file, that would be: weapon_cheytac_new_col.iwi. I need that because I overwrote that file with Ragequit camo and i didnt made backup (Fail). So now i want to do camo with my name on, i already edited that... but for it to work ingame, i need to do some hxd hex editor stuff and for that i need original file... Could someone supply me with that?

I could make named camo who supplies me with that file when i get more skill... (i dont even know if camo that i made works)...

Thank you whoever supplies me with that file I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Probleem on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : writing fail.)
Back to top Go down
Killingspree

PostSubject: Re: Intervention texture.   Intervention texture. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Umm i added u on skype, waiting u to add me back. I can give u the thingy, i always make backups of everything i overwrite because with my luck, everything usually doesnt work so i can put dat backup back and do anything normally.
Back to top Go down
Probleem

Probleem

PostSubject: Re: Intervention texture.   Intervention texture. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Thank you Killingspre!

I got the file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intervention texture.   Intervention texture. Empty

Back to top Go down

Intervention texture.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragequit :: Main :: Support-
Jump to: