Ragequit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all about making people RAGEQUIT!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Guys. im really sorry....

Go down 
+8
Shizzle
TrueTest
FreedM HD
Imbued1
Atex
Probleem
Imbued
r3lax
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
r3lax

Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello guys, this is Imbued and R3lax,

Recently alot of things with out clan have gone a different way than we expected it from the start.

Neither i or r3lax have any experience being a clan leader, so
things have gotten out of hand!

we should let so many people in and the wrong people, Do not take this wrong! we love you all ,and you know it very good! but want to fight with the very best, and atm we dont have the quality in the clan to do so.

we also should have a invite only to the clan.

we are going to join forces with dropz, under the name Sup
some of you have recently seen it, and it really was just to play some matches with him, cause the clan is not created yet
but we will go under that name

I hope we meet you online, we will be changing the servers name, and you will always be welcome there =)

we are sorry for it to end this way, but we feel that this was the right time and we have gained alot of good experiences and good friends (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Imbued
Admin
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm

It was a good run! but now we its over and i will miss you guys, but i bet we'll meet online again! and you can take out your anger at me there ? =)
Back to top Go down
https://ragequit.norwegianforum.net
Probleem

Probleem

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

And my first clan that i sent app... =( glad i was lonewolf 5-6 years, seems better than this clanlife
Back to top Go down
Atex

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 pm

plz dont guys
Back to top Go down
Atex

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 pm

can u invite me
Back to top Go down
Atex

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am

I never get anything but when i do.. I lose it soon just like now.. u fa
iled me
Back to top Go down
Atex

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 am

And now i dont think its so good time u'vee recruited so many people lately
Back to top Go down
Imbued1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 am

Probleem wrote:
And my first clan that i sent app... =( glad i was lonewolf 5-6 years, seems better than this clanlife

You can't say that probleem because you never were a member of this clan, you were a part of this ocmmunity in a short while and you've just wroten an application, we can't take responsiblity for someone who is not a clan member Wink
Back to top Go down
Imbued1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 am

Atex wrote:
And now i dont think its so good time u'vee recruited so many people lately

The only person i have recruited, was Vaifs, R@wr, [MJ]Death, Terppa and multtari and they are all great players.
i have simply given out the website to help promote it
Back to top Go down
FreedM HD

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 am

Well, was funny Wink
Back to top Go down
TrueTest

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 am

Wow, I hate how I passed up on <3 clan for this.
I thought this clan was good to join, I hate to see it fall apart so soon.
Sorry for being a bad player I guess. :'(
Back to top Go down
Imbued1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 am

It's not that you are bad players, and it's our own fault.
but even though you are not bad players you are not good enough to fight head to head with clans like Imaze, which are amazingly good, and we aim to beat them, which we will. once we beat them, we'll make more of a community , maybe if we find the time atleast
Back to top Go down
Shizzle

Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 pm

r3lax wrote:

we should let so many people in and the wrong people, Do not take this wrong! we love you all ,and you know it very good! but want to fight with the very best, and atm we dont have the quality in the clan to do so.

I hope we meet you online, we will be changing the servers name, and you will always be welcome there =)

Why not just have tryouts for a clan wars crew like 95% of any other clans does.
Back to top Go down
http://NoBrain.Dk
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Yeah even us at Angel are going to do that, we will have a clan but we will also have a Clan War team full of our best players Smile
Back to top Go down
Imbued
Admin
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 pm

look, we were having but we want a fresh start, and right all the wrongs, and under Dropz we will make all that happen!
Back to top Go down
Shizzle

Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Imbued wrote:
look, we were having but we want a fresh start, and right all the wrongs, and under Dropz we will make all that happen!

You mean Sup ?
Back to top Go down
Imbued
Admin
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 pm

We are sup
and yes you probably know him as sup dropz
and you will now me as Sup Imbued
Back to top Go down
xDeZziRe

xDeZziRe

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:05 pm

It's sad to here that but im also happy to get the chance to try out this clan and im happy that I made new frineds so Good luck Further!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xDeZziRe

xDeZziRe

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Friends*
Back to top Go down
Shizzle

Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Oh Dropz, i've played a bit with him..
He's really good.. but he's not amazing.
Back to top Go down
phantomii

PostSubject: damn.    Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh. first clan ive ever send app and now its down. And i dont propably have chances to new clan :/
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh well than.. i guess good luck for the future (btw keep in touch with us guys at Angel Wink
Back to top Go down
Imbued
Admin
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Shizzle wrote:

Hahahha ??? Dude, he pwns u easy He's supperior to you in everyway

Also better than me, propably the best player i have meet, and i've fought imaze and Zero
Back to top Go down
Shizzle

Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Imbued wrote:
Shizzle wrote:

Hahahha ??? Dude, he pwns u easy He's supperior to you in everyway

Also better than me, propably the best player i have meet, and i've fought imaze and Zero

If that's the best player you've ever met, lol.
There are alot better players out there, He's just good, but not special in any way.
He might "pwn me" if he tried really hard, but when i played with him, it was another story.
Back to top Go down
Imbued
Admin
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Lol congrats, you beat him one time, but he doesnt play serious public, like, who does ?

I mean it, if he puts his mind to it , he's one of the best, i promise you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys. im really sorry....   Sorry Guys. im really sorry.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys. im really sorry....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragequit :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: