Ragequit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all about making people RAGEQUIT!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TrueTest application

Go down 
+2
Killingspree
TrueTest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueTest

TrueTest application Empty
PostSubject: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey guys I'm TrueTest (I think Vaifs and Imbued might've seen me play already, and I played with Shizzle too so yeah)
And Í'm currently clan-less, and I think I'd be having more fun if I'd be in a clan. So here goes ^^

*In-game Name: [xXx]TrueTest (xXx was made up lol, doesn't stand for any clan or anything.)

*Xfire: NOPE!

*Skype name: maupie96b

*do you have a microphone?: Of course I do Very Happy

*Are you able to speak clear and understandable English?: Well nothing is perfect, but I try Smile

*On average how many hours a day do you play games online? Depends, ATM it's vacation and I do like 8-10 hrs a day o.O

*Will you be active on the forums? Yeah Very Happy

*Tell us about yourself & your gaming background:

Well -ahem- I started playing games when I was 3, with Zelda OoT. A couple years later I received a Gameboy for my birthday, so i started playing Pokémon, couple years later we got an XBOX and I played Halo 1&2 on that, the XBOX got replaced by a 360 and now I play MW2,MW3, all sorts of stuff. BUT I've also bought my game PC this year And I really started to figure out I fail at console sniping, so I started playing PC MW2 aIWnet, which was very nice. Hard at first but with practice anything can be accomplished.

*Have you been in any other clans? If so, why did u leave/get kicked? No previous clans. :/

*Who recruited you? (if anyone did) No-one recruited me, but I've always seen you guys play and my face is always like this when I see you ->

*Why do you want to join [RQ] ? You seem like a nice clan with a nice community which has loads of good and nice people to play with. Also I'd like to try the whole "clan" concept and see what's so different and how I can improve my personality and "gamer skillz" Razz

*On a level of 1-10, what skill level do you consider yourself? (Please note, if you put a 1 here, we won't just dismiss your application, this is your personal estimate) I'd say like a 5-6, but IDK what you guys think of me. (if you've ever seen me play)

-Side notes-
Sorry if you think I use wayyy too many smilies. Razz
Also I re-posted this as I posted it in the wrong sub-forum LOL
Back to top Go down
Killingspree

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am

I've played with u Very Happy But i dont remember ur skillz :O
Back to top Go down
TrueTest

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am

Killingspree wrote:
I've played with u Very Happy But i dont remember ur skillz :O

Looks like you got brainwashed, then Razz
Back to top Go down
Shizzle

Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

Guess i'll repost my comment aswell ;/..

You seem like a nice guy with alot of free time.

+1

Good luck - Shizzle.
Back to top Go down
http://NoBrain.Dk
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Ive seen you play a bit.
You seem pretty cool and if Shizzle likes you than you must be great.
Also you played Pokemon on Gameboy so that makes you epic.
So *gets my vote*.
Back to top Go down
Imbued
Admin
Imbued

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:02 pm

i dont know you, but from what everyone else says im willing to give you a chance to get to know you Smile

We'll have to wait for our mate r3lax..... <3
Back to top Go down
https://ragequit.norwegianforum.net
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Yep we just got to wait for r3lax whenever he comes online but im sure he will accept you Wink
Back to top Go down
r3lax

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 pm

jupp from what i hear from you guys, he seems like a cool guy(y) you'r in m8. You can now wear Rq | yourname. just till you're done with the trial time Smile GL and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Nice man welcome to the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
TrueTest

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 am

r3lax wrote:
jupp from what i hear from you guys, he seems like a cool guy(y) you'r in m8. You can now wear Rq | yourname. just till you're done with the trial time Smile GL and welcome Very Happy

Thanks alot for giving me this opportunity! Very Happy
I will wear the clan tag with pride my friend Smile
Lets hope I pass those trials now :3
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 am

Dont worry, im sure you'll pass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueTest application   TrueTest application Empty

Back to top Go down

TrueTest application
Page 1 of 1