Ragequit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all about making people RAGEQUIT!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NeXuZ Application form :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nexuzkid

NeXuZ Application form :D Empty
PostSubject: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 pm

*In-game Name: NeXuZ

*Xfire: Newp

*Skype name: william.pfaffe

*do you have a microphone?: Dat shizzle is built into my computer... so yeh o.o

*Are you able to speak clear and understandable English?: Fluently

*On average how many hours a day do you play games online? Depends on wether its vacation or not... in the vacation maybe 5-8 hours aday, in school days maybe 1 hour or less

*Will you be active on the forums? Hellz yeah... if i get accepted

*Tell us about yourself & your gaming background:

Started when i was 8 years old with my first game that i played... played that game for about 3 years untill it closed and started again. When i was 13 i got my first shooter game ever, which was mw2 from steam. A long period of time, which i havent played much in, has past without playing the game and when i returned my steam account got hacked, together with all my games. About almost 2 years ago a friend said that Mw2 now was free, which seemed like perfect timing since i just bought black ops which only was fun at zombie mode. Been playing AlterIwnet for about 2 years now and still enjoying it Smile My latest interests has been programming with such languages as Javascript, php, html, css, C#, C++ and python. Ive mastered most languages but still missing c++, javascript and php.

*Have you been in any other clans? If so, why did u leave/get kicked? Nope havent been in any clans, but people have tried to recruit me for some time, but after ive taken a 4 months break from the game, my "Sniping" skills has been lowered drasticly. I am back from retirement and started my training with Quickscoping again

*Who recruited you? (if anyone did) My cousin is a member of the clan, and since ive always dreamed of having a nice clan, i thought "Hell... why not join RQ?"

*Why do you want to join [RQ] ? When i got introduced to the clan, people here seemed very friendly, also a player from the clan called "Ree 2 game" he was very friendly and kind when i asked him howto join, and ive seen that most of the members here aint crns's and seems to take sniping seriously.

*On a level of 1-10, what skill level do you consider yourself? (Please note, if you put a 1 here, we won't just dismiss your application, this is your personal estimate) i would say about a 8-9, but ever since my retirement my skills has been lowered drasticly, which have effected my sniping, i am about a 6-7 at the moment.

-Side notes-
I am very kinky and pervy... so if i fire some perv jokes off, dont get pissed.

Last edited by nexuzkid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Six-PackGames.com
Shizzle

Shizzle

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 pm

nexuzkid wrote:

*do you have a microphone?: Dat shizzle is built into my computer... so yeh o.o

*Are you able to speak clear and understandable English?: Fluetly

*Who recruited you? (if anyone did) My cousin is a member of the clan, and since ive always dreamed of having a nice clan, i thought "Hell... why not join RQ?"

-Side notes-
I am very kinky and pervy... so if i fire some perv jokes off, dont get pissed.

Few questions..

I cannot be built into a computer ^^..

Fluently* Fail =P

Who is your cousin ?

I'm pretty sure we all are kinky and pervy, especially me and Death ;]

Other than that, nice application.
+1
Back to top Go down
http://NoBrain.Dk
r3lax

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

i dunno what to say really havent seen you play:p but ill wait for imbueds responds Smile
Back to top Go down
nexuzkid

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:40 pm

sorry for the spelling fails xD didnt have time to check it all through. If i go play on the RQ server, should i just tell a member to watch me play / spectate me?
Back to top Go down
nexuzkid

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm

and my cousin is Ariel/Protein or whatever his name is these days... he changes name alot, i tought him howto quickscope when i introduced him to AlterIWnet
Back to top Go down
nexuzkid

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm

And by the way, thanks for the quick responces, didnt expect to get a answer first by tomorrow xD
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey, nice application, if you have family here then thats a plus, also am i that Death Shizzle, because we were meant to keep our kinkiness/perviness quiet Wink
But back on topic, he is actually a very good player who seems to be a nice person aswell (ive seen him on the server). So +1
Back to top Go down
Killingspree

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Umm u said u have played aIW 2 years but it started in march 2010. And, u said "when i was 13 i got mw2 on steam" but mw3 on steam was only 2 years ago but there is that ur 16? :O
Back to top Go down
nexuzkid

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 pm

xD sorry miss spelled it, its 1 year, then 2 years at AlterIWnet (since its march 2012 soon)

And for future spelling reminders... dont kill me xD i kno its full of failures but dont hang me up on em.

But sorry again for the miss spelling... theres alot of em in that text so beware of my horrible grammar.
Back to top Go down
~Angel* Death

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 am

Apart from those weird date things its not a bad app and hes a good player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NeXuZ Application form :D   NeXuZ Application form :D Empty

Back to top Go down

NeXuZ Application form :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragequit :: Applications :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: